Get Paid to Treat Your Glaucoma
Do you suffer from glaucoma? Now is your opportunity to try the newest, cutting-edge treatment for glaucoma while getting paid at the same time. Keystone Research in Austin, Texas, is currently enrolling participants for our Glaucoma Clinical Research Study. If you’re ready to treat your glaucoma and earn extra cash, you may be a perfect fit. Keep reading to learn more about the Glaucoma Clinical Research Study and how to sign up as a paid participant today.
What is the Glaucoma Clinical Research Study?
Glaucoma is a disease that damages your eye’s optic nerve. It usually happens when fluid builds up in the front part of your eye. That extra fluid increases the pressure in your eye, damaging the optic nerve.
Clinical trials are research studies that test a medical, surgical, or behavioral intervention in people. These trials are the primary way researchers determine if a new form of treatment or prevention, such as a new drug, diet, or medical device (for example, a pacemaker), is safe and effective in people.
The Glaucoma Clinical Research Study in Austin is testing new, exciting treatments that are seeking FDA approval. These treatments could reduce side effects, the amount of medication or drops necessary, and help preserve your eyesight.
What Should Participants Expect?
As a participant, you will receive exclusive access to the latest, most cutting-edge treatments available for glaucoma. You will also be compensated for your time and travel in the study, earning you up to $1,200.
Other benefits of participating in the Glaucoma Clinical Research Study in Austin include:
- Professional Consultation
- Medical Exams
- Professional Eye Exams
- Lab Reports
- Advanced Study Focused Medications
- Generous Compensation
Participants should also expect the utmost safety, comfort, and professionalism from Keystone Research. Trusted by the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, Keystone Research is Austin’s most trusted Clinical Research site for glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension.
Keystone is proud to offer:
- HIPPA Compliance
- Full Confidentiality
- Governed by a Central Ethics Committee
- Only Participates in FDA Goverened Studies
How to Become a Participant
Are you ready to become a participant in the Glaucoma Clinical Research Study? Signing up is easy and only involves three short steps:
- Screening call. All you have to do is click here to fill out a short form and provide us with your contact information. Our team will reach out to conduct the initial screening call with you, explain the process in full, and review the informed consent form with you.
- Meet The Team. After the initial screening call, you will be asked to come to our clinic in Austin, Texas for a medical exam to further determine your eligibility.
- Join! If you meet the study guidelines, you will be asked to join. Absolutely no insurance information or proof of citizenship is required to join the study.
If you want to learn more about our clinic or see a list of other studies in which we are currently enrolling participants, join us at KeystoneResearch.com!